why do two mysql lock and flush statements on different dbs hang -


We have two identical DBS A and B.

First I connect to DB A with the client

mysql -ua -pa a

I issue commands

  write lock table table 1, write table 2; Flush table table 1, table 2;   

I open a new session without closing the session

mysql -ub -pb b

I issue the same order write table table 1, write table 2; Flush table table 1, table 2;

The second flush seems to be trapped. Only when I close the first connection, the second flush is the success.

Why does this happen, are these two different DBS? How can I avoid this?

I use mysql 5.1 and all tables are myisam tables.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -