CouchDB car sale example, possible or not? -


I was explaining to a friend how great CouchDB was and I was really doing a lot of good work when Until he asked me if you can do a car sales database, after giving a lot of consideration, I have no answer, I think it is impossible.

My dilemma is similar. Let's say that a car has owner_id, manufacturer, year, type, color, million and price.

My first initial thought was to throw all the keys, but you can search blue or red or yellow and with 30,000 and 80,000 miles and with some price range. And given the question, what if you do not search for color?

The only way I can think, is that she is doing a lot of queries, and is doing manual brute force defrayer array in my database layer code.

So, is it possible to do it in a viable way?

CouchDB is designed for scalability, and limitless flexibility -Hock queries are not scalable, so it's discouraged. It is is possible, with temporary scenes. As a JSON object for / db / _temp_view you can do your view (query) POST .

See more for more information.

Besides, you may have access.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -