json - Connecting to HBase using Rest Services -


I followed the tutorial and tried to communicate on HbZ using JSON and Rest Services.

I have Claudera Distribution CDH 4.6 HBbase Edition HBS-0.94.15 + 86

I have the following link (60000 is a port where HBZ is running on CDH4 VMware machine. Is the table)

  http://192.168.26.128:60000/ location (using the mill)  

It is mentioned in the following link, it should Get all the table data in JSON format

I found the following error:

  org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC $ version Match & gt; Server IPC version 3 can not communicate with client version 47  

I can not understand where the mismatch is happening? Am I doing something (or maybe everything) wrong? Please tell me in the right direction Also, is the REST service, which is already installed on the CDH or do we have to install it? A detailed answer on the basics or any link from the document will be very basic step by step to be deemed very useful. I was trying Google and got lots of stuff, but nothing was not able to work for me. Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -