wpf - Visual Studio 2012 XAML Designer hangs often -


I have a serious problem with Visual Studio 2012 XAM designer which is often hanging in these situations:

  • Edit in the designer and then edit a value in the text editor or vice versa (often)
  • copy / paste operations (especially in the text editor, ResourceDictionary Item with) (often)
  • Change to other XML document (abnormal)

I have the same There is a solution that is killing the xdesproc.exe process in the task manager (if I do not do it, it will take 15 minutes to work again), but if I have many XM files So I need to spend some time with the designer because the text editor is hanging even when the text is loaded.

Very upset, and I did not have this problem with Visual Studio 2010.

What could be a viable solution to this problem?

- A little lost and found


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -