c++ - ERROR: cannot open source file x11\xlib.h -


I am using OpenCV 2.4.8 and Visual Studio Express 2012. I have included all environmental variables PATH and additional libraries etc. I get this error when I run the code:

Error: source file x11 \ xlib.h

p> Can not open I tried in Google but I can not be able to get the proper solution.

  #include & lt; X11 / Xlib.h & gt; #include & lt; X11 / Xutil.h & gt;    

You can not just use that code on windows

While OpenCV itself is very portable, the code is not clearly above it. Instead of using cv :: imshow (), jujojujo2003 was using the native XWindo call for the pirate.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -