c# - How to translate a lambda expression into English? -


I am a VB.NET programmer who also knows some C #. I recently came to Lambda quote which:

  a = function (b) b   

However:

 < Code> A = & gt; B + C;   

(That sounds like a bizarre indicator expression from C)

The problem is that when I read the C # code I used to mentally Parsing words in English Then a = b + c; becomes "Add B and C and assign one" though I have the parser in the = & gt; There is no mental translation for the operator a => B + C; Either "points equal to B and C" which does not make any sense or "A is Lambda B and C" which is frightening.

I am convinced that language creators mean that the operator should stand for a concept and be capable of reducing that concept in a word or very short phrase.

then = & gt; Operator?

ps Note that I have tried to simplify the instances as simple as possible so as not to be trapped in particular details.

How about 'A return b plus c'?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -