drupal - getting all ImageFields associated with a node -


How do I get all the image fields associated with the content type on a full node without knowing the field names? Just out of curiosity, can we get all the fields of a specific type?

I am developing a module that requires image zones related to a specific node and I am using hook_node_view to obtain node data.

I have already seen the following post and it was very relevant but I was having difficulty understanding it.

This can be done by checking all the fields of your content type & amp; Check your "Type" field

If the field is an image then you can render it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -