java - 2 Different web applications - how can one recognize \ authenticate the other -


I have 2 different web applications that use spring and are running in a single trick (maybe That it should be separated for different collisions later)

My first webapp is a straight forward web application that users can create, log in and make accessories.

Other webapps are actually being executed from time to time HTTP requests (the rest of the APIs) to the first app

My problem is to make sure that these requests are actually valid Is being executed by webpage # 2 and not from any other adverse requestor.

1) How can I do this? How can I ensure in webpage # 1 that he should only request webpage # 2? I do not want to trust single IP addresses.

2) Can spring protection help me achieve this? 3) Verifies web application # 2 against webapp # 1 # Is a viable solution through standard spring safety authentication mechanisms? "itemprop =" text ">

For a login you have a The service can face the most web portals, and once the authentication is done successfully, you can transfer to the Spring Long Certification Page and access pass passes for the user.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -