asp.net mvc 3 - how can i create Ext.net wrapper class for ext.js custom control -


I made some changes to the existing ext.js calendar control. I removed the view and day view of this month. I now have only weeks view in the ext.js calendar. I've changed the views of the week, like every day looks like a day for a person. Five days a week, now looks like 5 days chosen.

It works without any issues, now I want to write an ext.net cover for this modified calendar tool.

I have experience in C # .net and MVC3 but I do not know much about ext.net.

Can anyone give me the direction of writing the cover class for this custom control?

Thank you.

is a guide.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -