asp.net - Session_end with cookies values -


I am trying to save data from users ending in session session with session_end on global asax .

The problem is that I am saving the user name in the m cookies` values ​​and when the session is over it can not reach this value, refernce is empty,

What is my question, how can I save the username used by the session, later I can put it in the session_end method.

The user starts with a login session, Can store

  HttpCookie aCookie = new HttpCookie ("userName"); reaction. Cookies ["user name"]. Value = "Foonam";  

Add cookie

  feedback. Add cookies (single);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -