c# - Use WIX without visual studio -


I am trying to create the installer of my C # application.

I've found that using the Visual Studio but can not be used using the installer version.

So I needed some free tools.

So I tried to use WIX but I found that this Visual Studio and Visual Studio 2010

< / P>

Is there any way to use WIX without Visual Studio anyway?
and how to use WIX?

I'm making the installer the first time so I'm new to it.

Thanks for the support.

You do not need a visual studio that you can use. Any Notepad of Your Choice (Notepad) It's just that you have to do Intelligence and VS I believe you are still VS You can use. Wxs / .wxi (xml) files to edit.

You just need Wix Toolset and MSbuild (.net) to create.

Working with MSBuild Documentation:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -