excel - How to copy selected data into specific cell (MATCH) -


I'm stuck at a problem: I have the information in column 3 of a worksheet (I call it Sheetin), it needs to be pasted in another sheet in another book.

The copy destination is based on the RAO, which corresponds to one value in the column A in Sheetin and column, which corresponds to one value in column B in the sheeter, 1 to the offset on the right side.

I think my problem copy is in the destination line. I have previously saved wbin, wbout, sheetin, sheet out as wire, my current code is as follows:

  For iMaxRow = 1200 dim subj1 string string subj2 as string as worksheets (sheetin) with iRow = 1 iMaxRow. Resume the bell (iRow, 3) error Next Subj1 = range ("b" and "iRow"). Text subj2 = range ("A" and iRow). Lesson Links Destination: = Workbooks (wbout). Worksheets (sheet) .Renze (worksheet function. Match_ (subj1, rows ("2: 2"), 0) + 1 and workout function. Match (sabz2, column ("b: b" and "*") , 0)) End with the next IRO   

Anybody can help that would really be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, though, if I do, example To:

= Index (B2: B9, Match (A2, F2: I F9,0))

B2: To get value from B9, from which array, the A2 lookup value is, and F2: F9 is the lookup array.

Is there no reason why this does not work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -