linphone Android.mk file Android -


I'm new using Linux and using Android NDK

I have the following problem , I downloaded the Linfon of Jiaiti repository and what I do, to make it,

I'm using windows CMD which use the following command:

  D: \ aelsayed \ Android_SDK_and_NDK \ NDK \ android-NDK-r9b & gt; Bash NDK- Building D: / aelsayed / a ndroid work / linphone- Android  

But I'm always following error:

  Android NDK: D :: \ aelsayed \ Androi d_SDK_and_NDK \ NDK \ android-NDK-r9b / JNI / Android.mk / d / aelsayed / Android_SDK_and_NDK / NDK Your APP_BUILD_SCRIPT points to an unknown file / android-ndk-r9b / build / core / Add-application.mk:171: *** Android NDK: aborting .... Stop.  

I have the following configuration

The Makefile:

NDK_PATH = $ (shell dirname D: / aelsayed / Android_SDK_and_NDK / NDK / android -NDK-r9b ) SDK_PATH = $ (shell dirname D: / aelsayed / Android_SDK_and_NDK / SDK / tools ) SDK_PLATFORM_TOOLS_PATH = $ (shell dirname D: / aelsayed / Android_SDK_and_NDK / SDK in / platform-tools )

Application.mk:

  APP_PROJECT_PATH: = 'C: / cygwin / home / ActelMe / D, C: / Cygwin / Aelsayed / Android work / linphone- Android; Linphone-root directory: = $ (APP_PROJECT_PATH) APP_BUILD_SCRIPT: $ $ (linphone-root-directory) /jni/Android.mk  

BN: I have used cygwin application path To get it and it is not working and whenever I use the full path without using the saagvin, then I have a single error. I am also going to make a live folder in the path of NDK. Attempted and it works but it failed to run the submodules

Please do any of this Rootie can help, or tell me what the problem

After a lot of searches, Mail has been sent to forums and I got the following answer:

Building loanphone is not supported on Windows machine and you have to make it on Mac or Linux


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -