regex - XML snippet with substitution crashing sublime text 3 -


I am trying to write a sublime XML snippet but I have two problems.

First of all, not appearing for full xml files, so the only way to activate the snippet is with cmd-shift-p they work in other file types So it is not sure why this is.

More importantly, I am using regex in the snippet to force the input text to uppercase, so that I can work in the following scenario:

 < Code> & lt; Content & gt; & Lt ;! [CDATA [Low: $ 1 and Upper: $ {1 / (. *) / \ U 1}}] & gt; & Lt; / Content & gt;   

But if I try to do it with uppercase only:

  & lt; Content & gt; & Lt ;! [CDATA [Only upper: $ {1 / (* *) / \ U \ 1 /}]] & gt; & Lt; / Content & gt;   

ST3 accidents.

I think you need the text to replace and why it crashes, but there is another way to do this?

> Besides, I am thinking that this is a bug and should throw an error instead of closing the white ... (I have seen a bug report somewhere for this).

In the default settings, the complete pop-up is not available for text . You can add radius (or text.xml only to auto_complete_selector ) in your user settings.

Regarding your main problem, maybe I will report it as a bug on the subtext text.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -