c# - Roxy file manager in MVC doesn't accept session path -


Hi friends I've downloaded a file manager for my MVC project. So I added to my project and everything works fine but everyone can use this product I mean everyone can type urls and upload files to my host !!!! This filemanager has a Jason config file, as you can see here:

  {"FILES_ROOT": "Fileman / Upload "," "File_type_kenny": "file", "THUMBS_VIEW_WIDTH": "140", "THUMBS_VIEW_HEIGHT": "120", "PREVIEW_THUMB_WIDTH": "300", "PREVIEW_THUMB_HEIGHT": "200", "MAX_IMAGE_WIDTH": "0" "ASP_net / Main.Shex? A = Created", " Dealederer ":" ASP_net / MAN.assx "ADELEDED IR "," MOVEDIR ":" ASP_net / Main.Shex? A = MoVEDIR "," Copdier ":" ASP_net / Main.Shex? A = Copdier "," Richie Dar ":" ASP_net / Main ASP_net / main.hex? A = Upload "," Download ":" ASP_net / Main.Shex "," ASP_net / Main.Shex? A = FILESLIST "," upload "? A = download", "DOWNLOADDIR": "asp_net / main.ashx one = DOWNLOADDIR", "DOWNLOADDIR?": "Asp_net / main.ashx one = DOWNLOADDIR", "DELETEFILE?": "asp_net / main.ashx A = DELETEFILE", "MOVEFILE": "asp_net / main.ashx? A = MOVEFILE", "coffeefile": "asp_net / main.ashx? A = COPYFILE" "RENAMEFILE": "asp_net / main ".hx A = RENAMEFILE", "GENERATETHUMB?": "Asp_net / main.ashx one = GENERATETHUMB", "defaultView?": "List", "FORBIDDEN_UPLOADS": "zip js jsp jsb mHTML mht xhtml xht php phtml php3 php4 php5 Phps shtml jhtml pls py cgi exe scr dll MSI vbs bat com pif cmd vxd cpl htpasswd "," ALLOWED_UPLOADS ":" jpg "," FILEPERMISSIONS ":" 0644 "," DIRPERMISSIONS ":" 0755 "," LANG ": "Auto", "DATEFORMAT": "dd / MM / yyyy HH: mm"   

}

Then you The second part can see the key of the session , so when I log in to the user, I will add a session to my project:

  Public Function Log (Login mode) model, string return url) {if (ModelState.IsValid & amp; WebSecurity.Login (model.UserName, model.Password, persistCookie: model.RememberMe)) session {add ("FileManager", true); Return Redirected Local (Return URL); } // If we found this much, then something failed, modify the model model. AddModelError ("", "The supplied username or password is incorrect."); See Return (Model); }   

So I've added a session file manager , and I've been added to Jason Config File . But it does not work.

Best regards

It is to correct that program Did what i had issue issue

GetSetting ("FILES_ROOT"); If (_context.Session ["SESSION_PATH_KEY"]! = Null) ret = (string) _contact Session [gatesetting ("session_path_akeai")]; If (rate == "") ret = _context.Server.MapPath ("../upload"); else ret = fiasco (rate); Return writ; }

to:

  protected string GetFilesRoot () {string ret = GetSetting ("FILES_ROOT"); If (GetSetting ("SESSION_PATH_KEY")! = Null) ret = (string) _contact Session [GetSetting ("SESSION_PATH_KEY")]; If (rate == "") ret = _context.Server.MapPath ("../ upload"); Else ret = fix path (rate); Return writ; }   

In the conf.json I left the FILES_ROOT variable blank and set the "session IFILE_PATH": "session FILEPATH"

In my login script where we session Sets: "SESSIONFILEPATH]] =" ~ / assests / 1 / ";

From here you should be able to dynamically change your folder location, which I am doing, but For this example I have left it

I did not have MVC but for this I should work for it.

I hope that You are helpful, if it votes please =)

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -