java - Why Struts 2 annotations don't have LongRangeFieldValidator -


I was working on verification using annotation in Stratus 2 and I was quite surprised to see that in the annotation

  • . It shows an error because it does not actually exist and can not be converted to com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.validators.LongRangeFieldValidator in a comment type. It was quite clear so I switched to the next.

  • I used I could use it a lot because it was unable to do a type of casting. I thought it was supposed to work because Docs says that For numerical type.

  • This is a valid (and it should be) non-integer value so I had to leave it. / P>

  • Finally I had to convert my long area to string and use it.

    My question is why is there no Longerangerfield Validator in the package and what are the best practices for obtaining it?

    It seems that they forgot to add this annotation to the main package. There can be only one mistake, but there is an alternative solution. Use a value

      @CustomValidator (type = "tall", field name = "myfield")   

    Use long .

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -