c# - Print/Write multiple Select Statements into a file -


When I click on my print button, I get 10+ complex queries on my database Need to run / write / print results.

I need to print them in the same text file / PDF, which is also easy

This will not be possible to use the gridview because I have many questions There is also no manipulation, only the sequence of selected statements

Do you have a tutorial which I can mention? Or a concept I can use?

You can use the stored procedure with those 10+ complicated queries in a DataSet < In the form of a collection of more than one DataTable s in / code> / get that result, and after that those individually with those 'headers', those DataTable Can manipulate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -