Haskell Riak driver: Making a simple 'put' operation -


I am trying to present myself in Riak with the Haskel driver and I will put a simple / Code> operation I am confused with the signature of the put function

  put :: (fromJSON c, tojson c, resolvable c) =>  

With this signature: connection - & gt; Bucket - & gt; Key - & gt; Perhaps VClock - & gt; C -> W - & gt; DW - & gt; Io (C, Whicklock)

I have a few questions.

What is a VClock? Do I have to generate it somehow or is it not enough just to specify anything? And why do I get this VClock in the returning tube?

Do I have to write IJSON and ToJSON examples for every simple value, even if it is a simple string value? Like I want to "sew" a value with the key "name", how do I do it?

What is resellable example? How do I solve a text or string value? I understand that I have to define the resolution function, but I do not get enough of what it means and how to do it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -