java - Module has not been deployed in netbeans Error -


I'm getting an error while running my netbeans web application ..
statement < Blockquote>

C: \ Users \ Dhruv \ Documents \ NetBeansProjects \ FinalProject \ nbproject \ build-impl.xml: 1025: The module has not been deployed. See the server log for details.

I got this error suddenly after adding the servlet to my project. These are the rows in the XML file.

  & lt; Goal if = "netbeans.home" name = "- run-deployment-nb" & gt; & Lt; Nbdeploy clientUrlPart = "$ {client.urlPart}" debugmode = "false" force redeploy = "$ {forceRedeploy}" /> & Lt; / Target & gt;    

I had only one problem. I just uninstalled Netbeen and installed it again. When I installed it again, I customized the configuration and made sure that I chose the runtime as Apache Tomcat. Maybe it could happen to anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -