linux kernel - Is there a way to communicate with a driver from a C application? -


Communicates with kernel drivers, which means that my application can do this as well as making system calls ? For example, I would like to simulate a click in my application, is there a way that I can send some input to the mouse driver and get it or can I call the system to get the simulation? The bottom line, I would like to know, is it possible to talk to drivers using C and how do I do this?

Yes, the driver has / dev / Check the entry and / dev / & lt; Device & gt; as a file from your user application and open / read / type / close that Take action on The driver will be called read / written . If you need to define specific tasks, then you have to define your driver code.

Comments

  1. We have a professional team for relocation services which takes care of packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, supervision along with trained and valid licensed drivers.


    Movers and Packers in Surat
    Packers and Movers in Vadodara


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -