html - Adjusting the browser zoom size -


Now I have read a couple in response to this question, but I have not tried to do them with any luck. I have found that on the website I am developing, I have set my browser zoom in comparison to the size of the zoom zoom I want to adjust for those who still have the zoom size default. Being a curious person, I wonder if I can resize the browser for that window. If the user wants to zoom in or out after loading on the page, but I have to see if there was a way to keep a default zoom so that it looks like how it should be done.

Some things I've tried

    

This tried and did not really change anything on my browser. I have set it to check in the default format, and after changing all the numbers it has never made the difference.

So I came in a different way to do this in CSS and nothing happens on this matter.

  @ - viewport {zoom: .5; }   

So now I am on SO I am not 100% positive even what I am doing is the right way to do it. I can track something completely, so the same question is asking.

Actually, how do I get a default zoom size for the size of the load, and what is the syntax for it?

try

: user-scalable = not

  & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width, initial-scale = 1, maximum-level = 1, user-scalable =" / "  

and:

  @ - webkit-viewport {zoom: 100%;} @ -moz-viewport {zoom: 100%;} @ -mms-viewport {zoom: 100%;} @ -o-viewport {zoom: 100% ;} @Viewport {Zoom: 100%;}    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -