html - JavaScript libarary for coding in a textarea (with proper indentation) -


I'm looking for JavaScript Liberty (with proper indentation) for coding in a textarea.

I found Behave.js () However, there is a lack of basic infrastructure in it: Indent a new line according to the last line indent This is only the braces And by identifying the brackets and doing automatic indentation, in addition, Codemirror and MarkItUp do not indent according to the last line, as far as I can see.

Do you know either an optional library that is actually (and potentially more) or a way of adding (or capable?) That functionality in Behave.js?

I need indentation like the last line, so that I want to be able to use a non-standard programming language.

OK, I got the answer.

Ace Editor is the perfect code editor for Javascript I can see.

This has been developed by Cloud 9 and some time before the entire Skyware / Bespin team from Mozilla joined its efforts and merged some of its features in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -