html - Scan files sequentially in batch file by name -


I need to scan the file sequentially, because my script does not use this criterion. Before 1 HTML, before 1.html, before the 2.html, 3.html should be processed and then the file should be uploaded in the SLR with an ID equal to the name (hence 1.HTML should be id = 1 etc.) .)

This is my script's script, but it seems that I do not have the exact behavior. @setlocal enabled extension enabled extension @ echo of set / A "I = 1" %% f (* .html) (set "N = %% f" curl " Http: // localhost: 8983 / solr / update / extract? Literal.id =! I! & Amp; commit = true "- F" mime = @!!!! "Set / A" I = I + 1 ")) Endlocal

The page is uploading properly in sulter, but the id does not match the page uploaded, for example, on page 9, talks about a football player, but a Other things about id = 9 years In solr page 9.html with Alapon.

I think the error is a counter, I do not need it, it should be set to the value of the page name without the literal.id extension, so the page 1. The HTML should be id = 1 , But I do not know just to get this part of the name file.

Thanks for the help

%% ~ nf Should revert to the name of the file referenced in %% f (without extension). For a complete reference to ? See .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -