html - Website works on Chrome, but not Firefox? -


Therefore, I have a problem; I think it's supposed to be done with HTML or CSS ... I was working on a website template, and ... like ..

I will explain the pictures.

Chrome:

Firefox:

Not sure what's going on; Because this is my first website

  & lt; Html & gt;   

(at the bottom, ignore 5,000 blockquotes)

The problem is that your CSS file is not included on Firefox. This is likely to happen because Firefox is more rigid in parsing its HTML. Just change this line:

& lt; Link href = "layout.css" type = "syle / css" rel = "stylesheet" /> gt;

To do this:

& lt; And it's probably my guess that Chrome will know that you're working with the link href = "layout.css" type = "text / css" rel = "stylesheet" />

Want to point the link to a CSS file but not Firefox

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -