javascript - Different styles for text and elements inside another element -


I am trying to style the pager of the WebGrid element in ASP.Net MVC. The pager looks like this:

    

However, I can easily style a elements, I'm having trouble styling the "untagged" text (in this example, 2 ). Is there a way that I can target / target, not just text and anchor elements? (Provided)

I am not aware of a CSS selector which can target text nodes . You can use JavaScript or jQuery to wrap an active link of a tag; So this style is an example here:

  $ (".pagination"). material (). Filter (function () {this.nodeType === node.TATXADNADA & amp; / \ / d + /.test(this.nodeValue);}). Rap ("& lt; b & gt; & lt; / b & gt;");   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -