javascript - JQuery - datepicker doesn't appear -


I'm new to jQuery and I need to use datepicker to get the form in the date. I am using this code:

HTML

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Meta charset = "UTF-8" & gt; & Lt; link rel = "stylesheet" href = "// code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.4/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css"> & Lt; Script src = "// code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.js"></script> & Lt; Script src = "// code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.4/jquery-ui.js"></script> & Lt; Script & gt; $ (Function () {$ ("#date"). Focus (.) DateTime ({dateFormat: 'dd-mm-yy'});}); & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Date: & lt; Input type = "article" id = "date" & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;   

But when I click on the field, nothing happens when I try to use it:

    

This is working ... Thanks for the tips.

In addition to: I am using the Netf framework, where I can get a template ... can this be a problem? Just after starting Datepicker, focus it, otherwise the input is concentrated before a detection.

attached.

  $ ("#date") .datepicker ({dateFormat: 'dd-mm-yy'}). Focus ();   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -