c++ - Disable clamping in glCopyTexSubImage2D -


I am trying to use OpenGL as the following:

  1. Floating one off -Print attachment of screen frame buffer
  2. allocate a blank texture object with the same format and dimensions as a colorful attachment
  3. Copy the pixel into the texture in a color attachment As soon as possible

I'm using the OpenGL function glCopyTexSubImage2D to copy Not. However I found out that the duplicated values ​​are kept between 0 and 1 in the destination texture.

Right now I am using OpenLL 3.3, but I will have to close it later in OpenGL 2.0, so I can not use pixel buffer objects.

Before copying any one, I am using the following initialization code:

  glClampColor (GL_CLAMP_READ_COLOR, GL_FALSE); GlClampColor (GL_CLAMP_VERTEX_COLOR, GL_FALSE); GlClampColor (GL_CLAMP_FRAGMENT_COLOR, GL_FALSE);   

Disables clamping for glReadPixels but there is no effect on glCopyTexSubImage2D .

To disable this clamping in any way glCopyTexSubImage2D , edit

:

This is an image processing application For which there are some moving parts, not 3D graphics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -