jsp - redirect page invoked from java class -


If I'm not mistaken, then the Java web app is new to java. It happens that while learning Java web app I had the task of ending a certain project. So I am also not sure where I am right. I am facing this in the dilemma.

It had a timer on a fixed Java class. Based on the timer count, pages per second, seems to redirect to the second page. To tell me more about what I want to achieve, refer to the following:

The user redirects Page 1 after page 30 after the redirect to page 1

The timer is set to the Java class and not on the jsp file. Is there no way that Java class can issue a redirect command to the web browser?

As far as I know it is very difficult to obtain without using the client side The problem is that communication between server and client works in response / response mode. This means that if the user requests a page, the controller prepares it and then it provides a customer service through feedback. To do this without any timeout, there is no problem with response.sendRedirect () , but after some time the server has to take an action from the server, you have to implement some type A listener's side of the client.

This problem can be resolved with a script on the client side which can handle the automatic redirect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -