linux - Install ssh server on embedded device -


I am trying to connect to an embedded device via ssh . However, when trying to connect, I always receive a connection denied message, whenever I try to change the port number I have tried to resolve this issue, To change the file in code> / etc / ssh / , sudo iptables -a INPUT -p tcp --dport ssh -J ACCEPT to accept the specific port number.

After reading some comments, it came to me that probably is a problem that I do not have ssh installed on my embedded device. So, how can I install SSH on embedded devices? I am working with a ATML AT91SAM9G20 with a Fox G20V board.

I would appreciate any help because I have been stuck on this problem for several days now.

You have to compile OpenSSH for your embedded device, follow the steps given below

  • Download OpenSSH
  • < / P>
  • Copy sshd from the compiled source and download it to your embedded device and turn it on

    / path / sshd

  • < P> Your embedded device

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -