url redirection - How to redirect a wordpress page to a section of an existing page? -


I know that the ways of url redirects to a WordPress page on any other page via the PHP page, and you get the HTML Can link to One section of a page ... but how can I redirect to a section page?

For example, on my home page I have different sections, services and projects. I have a service link in the main navigation. How can I open the homepage, but just on the home page

OK, so just install this local wp on my test.

To add an anchor to the page on which you want to load as part:

  & lt; An id = "Services" & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;   

Then in WordPress> Appearance & gt; Select your menu, then on the left side, click on the 'link'

Add your page's full URL eg:

Add it to look like a '#Service' tag:

Then add it to your menu and save it.

Then you should be able to click on that button on your menu and click on the page anchor tag upon clicking. If you are having trouble with poundsign / hashtag (#), then you can check the issues of the issues in the plugins / your functions file - and WordPress.org also uses them on your site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -