elisp - How to customize Emacs keyboard shortcut for deleting current line -


I would like to delete the current row when alt , and the letter d is pressed twice.

How can I get it inside my Emacs configuration file?

Currently I have it in my .emacs : (global-set-key (kbd "M-0") 'other-window)

  (universal-set-key (kbd "M-9") 'back-window' code>   

You can use your own keymap:

  (defvar (definition-key somdename-map (kbd "Md") 'kill-line' (define-key somename -map (kbd "Mw") 'kill-line' (definition-key somename-map) (global-set-key (kbd "Md") somename-map)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -