objective c - Download video even if direct link access restricted by .htaccess in ios -


I want to download videos from the server in iOS.

This video is restricted by .htaccess, so that if I use a direct link (ie) it will not give me video content

I can set the filter like If the user is a iOS or referral, then allow them to access the video link directly. But in iOS, I could not find such information for filtering in .htaccess.

Can anyone help me download this restriction and download it in the iOS app? Thank you.

Especially look at setValue: forHTTPHeaderField: Can add / change HTTP headers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - ERROR: cannot open source file x11\xlib.h -

c - What are pthread cancelation points used for? -

c# - Show a huge number of data in DevExpress GridView -