javascript - Plotting 3 d pie chart using jqplot -


In my application, I have to plot a 3D pie chart to show market research data. I have worked on jqplot for the first time and the line graph. So I had planned to use the same for that. I have tried to find 3D pie in jqplot but unable to do it, we can keep 3D pie chart in jqplot, there is no other free Java Script plotting framework available to do this.

It seems that the jackplate supports Pie charts, see here:

There are other options (like MH - chart -), but I personally want to be with free stuff. You can prepare those gemplate pie charts with the right use of colors;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -