objective c - Use UIViews into UIViews -


I have 2 UIViews in a UIView. I am using it because I want to show an object and if the photo Type or text type, then I am using any view or other, using this I can do it with only one Segu, and can not go from 2 to 2 different view controllers.

Enter image details here

This is a good practice Or do I have to create 2 visual controllers and make 2 segades?

I am using hidden assets to hide or show scenes. self.photoView.hidden = Yes; Self.textView.hidden = NO;

Thanks!

This is a good practice but you should use one - make sure you are on time Only show one and hide and show updates. In your situation you have a view and 2 subwigs. It is perfectly fine but if you get a more complex visual structure then it is better to create 2 different view controllers or a view controller But with 2 custom sequences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -