javascript - Remove bxslider -


I have a district subject and I do not really like this portfolio slider. I want to remove it so that my works show up in a list instead of a slider.

I have tried the following CSS scripts but they do not work

  / * Slideshow removal portfolio and alignment * / .single-portfolio .bxslider {opacity: 1 ; Status: Stable; } .single-portfolio .bxslider li {list-style-type: none; Margin: 0; }   

I do not know how to remove the slider or how to find it. I want to keep it for other parts of the site but I do not want to use it on portfolio and single-portfolio pages.

Edit: Oh wait, I misunderstood this problem? You do not want to hide the slider, but want to change the slider item to show as a list only?

You are not trying to hide the slider with that CSS, it does what it says: Set opacity is completely visible on the scale of 1 to 0 to 1.

Set the slider instead of displaying: none

  .single-portfolio .bxslider {display: none; }   

You, I believe, have a setting where you can disable the use of bxslider in the portfolio page. But I do not know the subject, so it must be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -