c# - Unable to move ASP.NET Identity model into another assembly -


I tried to follow the steps described in this link to exclude my identity class from our own web application Class Library

I do this:

  1. Created a web project and named it 3TierExample .
  2. New class class library named <3> TierExample.Model was created.
  3. The new code library (3TierExample.Model) >
  4. / Li>
  5. <> 3TierExample <3> in <3> TierExample.Model

    < For code> identityModel.cs I use the following references:

      Microsoft. Espenet IDENTITY; Using Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.EntityFramework; Using Microsoft.Owin.Security; Using System.Web; Using the system; _3 Tireexplex Using Models;   

    My name is as follows:

      Namespace _3 Tiwari example. Model {รข ?? |}   

    However I find that I get the following errors:

    I: .. \ 3TierExample \ 3TierExample \ Default.aspx: asp.NET Runtime Error: The explicit definition of the assembly located in one of the files or assemblies 'Microsoft.AspNet.Identity could not be loaded core, version = 2.0.0.0, culture = neutral, public token = 31bf3856ad364e35' or its dependency does not match the assembly reference Accounts
    (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    I: ... \ 3TierExample \ 3TierExample \ Default.aspx 1 1 3TierExample

    Metadata File 'I: .. \ 3TierExample \ 3TierExample.Model \ Bin \ Debug \ 3TierExample.Model.dll 'is not found

    The type or namespace name' HttpRequest 'was not found (Are you using an instruction or an assembly reference?) I: ... \ 3TierExample

    The type or namespace name 'HTTPRPS' was not found (are you missing the instructions or an assembly reference used?) I:. .. \ 3TierExample

    If I go to the web project, then I think the reference to the newly created classroom library is, so I do not know how this is possible the first error (No. 3 ) Then, the second error occurs as a result, I think, the assembly is not getting the reference. Why? What is the reference ?!

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks in advance !!

    An assembly is a struggle.

    When you create a project, it may be the old version asp.net identification assemblies that you have installed the latest asp.net identity packages in your class. If you want to separate the asp.net identity context from the main project, then you do not need that framework in your web project.

    You can not set any authentication while you create your web site, which ensure that the ASAP identity class will not have any resistance in the context of class orbit. You may need to copy IdentityModels.cs from the sample web project for use in a class libpe project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -