php - locate invisible utf8 characters in mySQL database -


I have a database where I got inside non-UTF 8 characters inside some fields. In fact, if I edit the field value with phpmyadmin, copy the value of the field, paste it on notepad ++, and change the encoding, give me this character ÃÆ'à ¯ € ™ Ã⠀ šÃ, » look, while there is nothing if I change the charset for the URF 8 no bomb.

I need to find and find all ANSI visible characters in my SSL table, suppose that these characters should only appear if I paste the value of Notepad ++ < P> Please, if anyone's idea, anything is apreciated.

This question is related to this problem:

You can try it :

Select * from the table where the field name regexp '[^ -]];

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -