opencart - store credits not deducting from total from checkout -


Currently in my opencart (1.5.6) I have enabled store credits to be used at checkout

I've added $ 1000 worth of credit and when I buy products worth $ 1800, but show up at checkout

  Store credit: USD-18.00   

Usually this reduces only 1% of the available credit.

I will have to deduct all the available credits by car prices. I went through the store credit files and there is a place where its calculation could not be found.

Anyone please tell me how I can use the total credit.

You must enable the backend: Extension - & gt; Order total - & gt; Store Credit

Then credit will be used indigenously!

But the thing is:

I found that it does not work for the backend. If I order in backend, the store will end in the order broken but there is no change in the customer's credit!

link:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -