proxy - Internet access via browser -


Is it possible to use the browser's internet connection for other applications?

I am in the environment where the browser is the only application that can access the internet connection. Meanwhile, I need to run Maven projects which require internet access to download the necessary jars.

I was thinking of making a proxy server in Chrome Extensions or other browsers but, I hope I can find one more easy way.

Looks like what you need for a web device. You can try to redirect the download in the browser or try to emulate the browser according to the program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -