facebook - How to detect new posts -


Using Facebook c # sdk I can read my feed data as follows

  var fb = New Facebook.FacebookClient (long life_token); Dynamic fbFeed = fb.get ("me / feed");   

However, I should only be able to find new posts.

Is there a way to set up a callback so that SDK indicates my code

thanks

I do not think such a callback can be set up, but you can iterate through the feed and remove the posts until you encounter the previous post. Do not You can find this by saving the last saved postal ID. Below is a short snippet of code that does this.

  foreach (different items in data) {var post = (IDictionary & lt; string, object & gt;) item; If posted to ([[id]]] ToString () == Latest PostID {end = true; break;} // app logic continues ...}   

Alternate form From, you can use the "from" and "up" parameters, such as: "me / feed = up to 10/01 / 2013", which will post before 10/01/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -