continuous integration - Using XUnit with Visual Studio Online -


I have set up my build using the definition of build. I am using XUnit and locally my tests Are searched and run. I have tested the globe ** * * * spec * .dll and it finds all my tests DLL and build log shows that those DLSs are actually built.

Enter image details here

However, In these logs

  run the VS test runner, do not get any exam, make sure that the installed test finder & amp; Exporter, Forum & amp; Settings version settings are appropriate and try again.   

It is suggested that it is trying to use MSEst Test Runner instead of ExynT test runner. How do I tell the creation of Visual Studio to use the XUnit test runner and explorer?

It is probably old now, but in this way I have this setup and working - Downwit and tell me that this is wrong and I will remove it. I found this blog post / MSDN page, but I can not find it in any way.

First you will have to create a TFVC team project (no matter if you do not use it again). Checking these files with Xnit.net:

$ / MyTFVC / BuildProcessTemplate / CustomActivities /

Src = "https://i.stack.imgur.com/OUlfX.png" alt = "files">

Now in VS, click Build, Manage Build Controllers ... Option. Select "Hosted Build Controller (hosted)" and click on "Properties ..."

The way in which you have checked the DLL in "Version Control Path for Custom Assemblies", enter it:

 Enter image details here

It would be nice to go to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -