best structure for an Asp.Net Mvc ecommerce project -


I have read many discussions on this topic but I did not find a useful answer for my doubts. I will create an ecommerce with asp.net mvc but i do not know, what is the best solution? I do not understand that I have to set up a module for each table in DB or if it is possible to put one model in more tables such as the client, which is already in the client with all the strictly connected tables, therefore < Strong> How many modules have I made? and how many controllers?

How many tables, controllers, models are based on our requirement. First learn MVC. Unless you learn MVC, it is not confused and you do not understand. For the best practice of MVC see the link below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -