vb.net - vb net backgroundworker + progress bar -


I want to automatically create the progress bar which will pop up when I ran my program ..

My program has 6 functions / sub which takes a considerable amount of time to complete the running query, it is input

It is about 1-2 minutes for the backgroundworker to handle the thread and to combine it with the progress bar

RunWorkerAsync

  Personal Sub ButtonX1_Click (ByVal Handle ButtonX1.Click) as the System.Object, as byVal e System.EventArgs. Click BackgroundWorker1.WorkerReportsProgress = True BackgroundWorker1.RunWorkerAsync () End Sub   

Do_work

  Private sub BackgroundWorker1_DoWork (ByVal as the object, byVal e System.ComponentModel.DoWorkEventArgs ) 100000000 i as integer = 0 to create_tree handles for BackgroundWorker1.DoWork () localtree () Localfrek () create_combination () showresult () if I mo d 10000000 again background 1. Report progress (i / 100) end if the next ending sub   

progress progress

  1_ProgressChanged by Private sub background (ByVal this object As, byVal e System.ComponentModel.ProgressChangedEventArgs) Handle BackgroundWorker1.ProgressChanged ProgressBar1.Visible = True ProgressBar1.Value = e.ProgressPercentage End Sub   

RunWorkerCompleted

  Private Sub BackgroundWorker1_RunWorkerCompleted (ByVal as the object, as byVal e System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs) BackgroundWorker1.RunWorkerCompleted MessageBox.Show ("Work Completed!") End Sub Handle    Troubleshooting   
  1. progress bar did not pop up
  2. for the second problem

    Stop because I use for loop which I use in the Do_work event

    I do not know the TI passed to me So I can use random integer number for loop , do you please correct me in my program Are not you help? Thank you very much .. :)

    First of all, you should set visible ProjectBar property> before calling RunWorker async .

    Second, you should compare i mod 10000000

    Third, if i goes up to 10000000 then i / 100 going forward 100.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -