c# - Posting results when checkbox is checked in MVC 4 -


I have been asked to reopen this question in more detail.

I am new to MVC and I appreciate any support explanation, although I am in very good net development.

Scenario

I have a calendar that posts the calendar with information, when it is chosen it seems:

  @forach (offline calendars in mod. offline calendars. skip (1)) {& lt; Li data-name = "@ OfflineCalendar.Name" data-val = "@ offline calendar." & Gt; @HTMLActionLink (Offline Calendar .Name, "Index", New {ID = Offline Calendar id}, New {@class = "location"}) & lt; / li & gt; }   

The calendar returns data for only one month, which passes some data through the ContentResult method.

I've added a checkbox for the collected data.

  & lt; Label & gt; Archived @html. Checkbox ("CzechArchive") & lt; / Label & gt;   

My job

I want to add a stored button where a user can view historical data. If this checkbox is checked, then it changes some parameters in the ContentResult data method.

Dilemma

I will easily check whether the checkbox has been checked and fire on an event based on that calendar which has been selected. I am struggling to equal MVC

What I want to do is check whether it has been checked when the calendar has been selected. If it is, then a bool of the right or wrong back. Which will affect ContentResult

I do not want to use Ajax. I just want to check that the checkbox is checked when a location is selected. is that all.

I asked that the related question is here:

Thanks for reading.

It seems that you want to sub-server all this server through your existing code and The value of the checkbox you want to use.

If this is correct, then I will modify ViewModel to include a "Include" boolean and then add it to my page:

  @ Html .cackbox (model = & gt; model.IncludeArchived)   

When you submit your form, the value should be included in your model.

Alternatively, you can check the request. Parsed in the "[Checked Archive"] and Boolean on the server side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -