using bootstrap for rails 4 scaffold form -


I am working on styling my cradle form page in my railway 4 application and wondering if anyone Have some suggestions, is it possible to create and replace some fields for a

f.select, f.date_field, f.text_field parts of a scaffolded form?

I was also looking into this gem which I can automatically do what I am trying to do

Formattic and simple_form are great gems, but you do not have to bootstrap your form. However, the formattic-bootstrap makes it more convenient to implement bootstrap.

So if you want a quick solution and an excellent formbilder at the same time, you can definitely use the gem. If you want to learn bootstrap on the other side then I recommend getting down on the basis of examples given on getbootstrap.com and getting dirty and manually adding bootstrap to your form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -