javascript - Calling a variable from a function in a different JS file -


I'm working on Chrome extension and I'm stuck. I'm not sure that this is possible, but I have to do this. Basically the user clicks the Chrome extension and opens the panel (popup html). The user is shown a list of images from the Web and users can choose the ones they want to edit. Popup.html Loads are function in popup.js popup.js and there are some variables inside those functions. Now popup.html has a button that takes you to another panel named filter.html. This is where the edit goes, I am trying to pass selected images from filters.html from popup.html and I was trying to call that array of popup.html loaded images in popup.js I am but its null Is it also possible to do wrong? When a new HTML page opens, it means that the previous HTML page loses the point of what happened, and so also tracks that the JS file runs on the same page?

There is a new and improved way to use. You can store data from one page and you can read it in another page because the data will be stored in Chrome itself. Hope it helps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -