dosbox - Programs hangs when opening COBOL Indexed file -


I recently started a COBOL course, and my computer's configuration ( Windows 7 64 bit and GNU / Linux 64bits) I have to use compile and execute code .

Everything is working fine but when I open the indexed file , either IO or Ouput mode I try, then there are some problems. I can compile and link but in execution time, DOSBox gets frozen.

My compiler version is MS-COBOL 5.0 and to DOSBox 0.74 (the previous version).

Does anyone have this problem? Someone can tell how to fix it.

My code is this.

Thanks in advance.

AGENDA.DAT is the absolute path for itemprop = "text">

after

Sometimes with legacy dos programs, you can not read / read files inside folders with empty space on your name. Say, if your current folder is C: \ MS cobol \ , rename it to Celsius: \ mscobol \

This is a try If worth This is your case


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -