I recently started a COBOL course, and my computer's configuration ( Windows 7 64 bit and GNU / Linux 64bits) I have to use compile and execute code .
Everything is working fine but when I open the indexed file , either IO or Ouput mode I try, then there are some problems. I can compile and link but in execution time, DOSBox gets frozen.
My compiler version is MS-COBOL 5.0 and to DOSBox 0.74 (the previous version).
Does anyone have this problem? Someone can tell how to fix it.
My code is this.
Thanks in advance.
AGENDA.DAT is the absolute path for itemprop = "text"> after
Sometimes with legacy dos programs, you can not read / read files inside folders with empty space on your name. Say, if your current folder is C: \ MS cobol \ , rename it to Celsius: \ mscobol \
This is a try If worth This is your case
Popular posts from this blog
I want to ask if there is another way to see the error label, which has been shown whether we There is no need to fill up with the necessary to use the verifyText command. Here's an example: id: [required] PW: [required] Email: [expected] Dropdown box: [required] If you make test cases, then there is an easy way to make a test case first, and then three error labels will show whether the other fields will not be filled with that. The PW or email from the dropdown box will be shown even if the error is filled with the error label. Before saving that field, I'm just using the verified text, but if there are many conditional requirements like this there is no easy and easy way to create this testcase? Thx If I understand you correctly, If you ignore the required text fields, you are searching for a way to verify that error message. Since I know the Waitfortext command and expect the error message to appear, this command will wait until it expects the err...
मैंने Rails 4.1 को अपने रेल ऐप को अपडेट किया है और ActionController :: InvalidCrossOriginRequest अपवाद प्राप्त करना शुरू कर दिया है। मुझे पाया गया कि बिंग बॉट्स सक्रिय रूप से मेरी गतिशील रूप से जेनरेट की गई जावास्क्रिप्ट फाइल को क्रॉल करते हैं। मुझे लगता है कि यह सही है कि रेलवे इस अपवाद को उठाती है क्योंकि जावास्क्रिप्ट को सीधे कहा जाता है, लेकिन मेरा लॉग इस अपवाद के साथ भरा हुआ है। > सीएसआरएफ संरक्षण को बंद किए बिना इस अपवाद को बढ़ाने से बॉट्स से बचने का कोई तरीका क्या है? मेरा नियंत्रक ऐसा दिखता है। वर्ग सूचियाँ नियंत्रक & lt; ApplicationController before_filter: authenticate_user! Def add @list = List.find (params [: आईडी]) response_to do | format | Format.js {render 'add'} format.html {redirect_to list_path (@list)} एंड एंड एंड जेएच के उत्तर में जोड़ने के लिए और मानते हुए कि आपको कुछ सहायता चाहिए, आपको पता होना चाहिए कि हर मेजबान यह निर्धारित करने के लिए उपयोग करता है कि उनके सर्वर का कौन (और नहीं) पहुंच सकता है सीधे आपकी त्रुटि मूल रूप से है क...
I have this loop which does not do the right thing and I will thank you very much if you tell me where the problem is here : $ num_rows = 3; Echo '& lt; Div id = "slideshow" & gt; & Lt; div & gt; '; ($ I = 0; $ i & lt; $ num_rows; $ i ++) for {echo '& lt; Div class = "" & gt; Text & lt; / Div & gt; '; If (($ i + 1)% 1 == 0) echo ' The problem is that it pulls another empty div. The result is: & lt; Div & gt; & Lt; div class = "" & gt; Text & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "" & gt; Text & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "" & gt; Text & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; Why is that so? Thanks for your help! The problem with your code is given below...
Comments
Post a Comment