How to filter resource files based on wild card using only JAVA APIs -


There are several processing files located in the Meta-INF folder in my spring project. I use wild card based on file name I want to filter those files

Example: Files are in the Meta-INF folder as follows

  a-config.xml b-config .xml c-config.xml < / Code>  

What do I need to filter these files using wildcard * - config.xml

I already know that i I can easily use the spring ResourcePatternResolver for this

I tried to use the java.io.filefilter , but for this I have to pass a RegEx to filter the file names.

Example:

  fileFilter customFilter = new FileFilter () {@Override accepts public boolean (file pathname) {if (pathname.getName (). Matches ("(. *) Config (. *) ")) {Return true; } return false; }};   

Is there any other way of doing this without using third party dependencies (Spring, Google Guava etc.) and using Regx? I want to use ordinary wild card characters for filtering. Your comments are highly appreciated.

What you want is a low-expression pattern matching Applying your own globbing using a solution string class method (like opensWith , ends , ...) is. But I think using regex is the best and common solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -