javascript - Saving continuosly generated data from browser to file -


My JS WebFone running in the browser is getting data via VBRCC data channel.

Now I need to save the received data to get the file. I can get the data in Blob and then save it to the file, but to save the data continuously without all the data in memory I

For example, my application is getting 5 GB of data in small part and it is IMHO to add all the part in memory to a huge blob and save the file. Instead, is not good practice.

I believe that it works in a similar way how the standard downloading works. Any remedy?

You have to download each block (you can see) and then after downloading them one They can merge with them

Another option would be to activate the data through a webcot and once the websicet kills the server,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -