performance - Retrieving page weight programmatically in Selenium Framework -


I am trying to create utilities related to page display in selenium framework on .NET. For page display, I am considering page load time and page weight as the output, using the WebTiming API of the browser, I plan to calculate Page Timing Matrix I am making

Is there a library that will help me get it? Or can Selenium be used for this use case?

  • Does page weight mean all download resources size sizes or just one .html file? What should I do to calculate page weight?

    Yes, I think you want to use something that gives you all those statistics To one Will give through.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -